Miles for Migraine will host its 11th annual 2-mile Walk, 5K Run and Relax Philadelphia Event on Sunday, October 1st, at the Navy Yard. This event is a fundraiser for Migraine & Headache Awareness, Treatment & Research. It's more than a walk/run - come connect with your local migraine & headache community, listen to our speakers & visit sponsors in the festival area. Registration is free!!
All walk and run finishers receive a finisher medal. 5K run is professionally timed. Dress up in your best purple flair for a chance at a fun prize! We'll also have our special Map the Migraine Treasure Hunt to learn more about migraine.
All funds raised will benefit the Jefferson Headache Center and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to support local migraine research and fellowship training programs and Miles for Migraine programs & services.
Not able to join us in person? Select an activity that makes you happy and represents intentional movement or relaxation. Some examples include walking, biking, hiking, yoga, tai chi, skating, swimming, rollerblading or spinning. Be creative and be sure to take a selfie to show us what you choose to do! Have your swag bag mailed to you for an additional charge. It will have your participant shirt, an event bib, a finisher medal and a few other goodies too!
Early Bird PricingFeb 10 – Sep 7
$35.00Sep 8 – Oct 1
Chronic Migraine Warriors
"Supporting" Each Other
Wigging Out for MigraineRaised:
- Fri, September 29, 2023 4:00 PM - Packet Pick Up at Philadelphia Runner, 3621 Walnut St
- Sat, September 30, 2023 2:00 PM - Packet Pick Up at Philadelphia Runner, 3621 Walnut St
- Sun, October 1, 2023 8:00 AM - Check In / Packet Pick Up
- Sun, October 1, 2023 8:30 AM - Pre Event Awards and Speakers
- Sun, October 1, 2023 9:00 AM - Walk/Run Starts
- Sun, October 1, 2023 10:00 AM - Post Event Awards for 5K Runners
- Sun, October 1, 2023 10:10 AM - Walk/Run Course Closes
- Sun, October 1, 2023 10:20 AM - History of Migraine Stigma w Dr. William Young